General Knowledge

All about General Knowledge News

Benefits of getting high quality massage

Experience state of the art, exotic massage that is tailored to your needs. I’m here to tell you about this amazing company I discovered in a small nook of northeast Brampton. You can tell that with every IMMERSE massage is designed with a deeper intention: To ease your physical and emotional stress as well as promote your overall health and well-being. IMMERSE has aromatherapy added to every session and is when combined with our therapeutic techniques and the most specialized massage I’ve ever experienced. You really have everything needed to have a truly transformative massage experience.

“We are committed to giving you the best massage experience possible.” said Mason, the owner of IMMERSE Modern Massage when I got a massage from him, specifically. “We use science backed massage techniques to tailor each session and address the source of your stress and pain, not just the symptoms.” is what they said on their website, and I was even sent home with recommendations of how to keep my body feeling better even after I leave.

The experience allows you to immerse yourself in a full body sound experience with their Sound Infused Massage Table. The unique bass subwoofer system installed in the table produces a low frequency, creating a calming affect on the body, instantly relieving stress and anxiety. I felt vibration through my entire body as was able to easily relax and drift away.

The amethyst heat bed is also extraordinary, it emits far-infrared light which felt like a cocoon of warmth and sensation deep into my body, which seemed to relieve joint pain and muscle tension. The signature IMMERSE massage includes an amethyst heat pad, and weighted blanket; A truly unique addition to a massage experience.

Overall, I am very pleased with the experience and if I am ever back in Brampton again, I will be sure to stop by here!